Job Title: SEO Specialist
No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Description and Responsibility
- Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Must have experience in Local SEO.
- Maintaining a high KPI with the existing and new SEO accounts
- Ensuring the organizations targets are kept to a satisfactory level
- Ability to understand WordPress plugin and theme structure and using WordPress API and following WordPress coding standard.
- Maintaining and supporting the sales team in designing and creating content for social media, websites
- Create content for social media marketing campaigns
- Write engaging and persuasive content for a variety of channels
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of content marketing and social media programs and campaigns
- Create Back links for marketing campaign
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insight
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
Job Nature: Full Time
Educational Requirements: Diploma / B.Sc in CSE or equivalent faculty or a related field (Can be relaxed for tested practical experience.)
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Strong knowledge in Local SEO, WordPress.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google campaigns;
- Up‐to‐date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
Job Location: From Home
Salary Range: $100 – $250
- Five days a work week.
- Performance bonuses.
- Internet Allowance.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.